Welcome to the world of knowing the unknown

Welcome to the world of knowing the unknown

9/07/2009

Eternal Search

Search For Rendezvous


Once again
I want to be
what I am eternally
but I cannot reach by efforts
for that is 'One'
and no individual 'I'
which is other than 'That'
can ever enter the 'kingdom'.

'I' is not pure consciousness
for only pure is allowed
to become one with 'That'
that is 'One'.

Once again
I want to be pure
for realising oneness with 'That'.
But how?
mere living with simplicity ?

No, Purity is not a physical thing.
Purity means
dropping of all desires,
not to interfere with nature,
not to have a fighting instinct,
not analysing everything in one's favour.

Purity means
knowing the fact as it is,
without pride and prejudice.

If we look closely
our knowing is through hopes & amp; desires,
through ego and for enhancing ego
how can we purify ourselves ?
Even a grain of desire
either mundane or spiritual
contaminates the purity.

When you are nature itself
how can you be against it ?
everything that is against nature
is not truth,that is false,
your false creation out of ignorance.

Once again
I want to be
what I am eternally
I am caught-up in
the false creation of ignorance,
my identification with body and mind
is so intense
that it stops me to realize
that I am beyond it
my roots are beyond it
but again that is not 'I'
it is pure consciousness that is 'One'.

Once again
I will be
what I am eternally
but then 'I' in me will dissipate.

i will not be the same
the pure consciousness
will take over the kingdom of 'I'.

In fact, i am
what i was eternally
but unaware of it.



Search initiated by Manohar
for the ego-less 'i ' ,out of the 'I am' , full of ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment