Welcome to the world of knowing the unknown

Welcome to the world of knowing the unknown

9/10/2010

Oh Dear Me!

Oh Dear Me
Where did I leave thou?

Getting past my school exams
in pursuit of higher marks
never realised when and how
I lost 'me' somehow.

Further in the career building race
so engrossed extracting more from the day
I did not stop to know the self
allowing 'me' to go further away.

In the process of fulfilling desires
which I considered purpose of my life
there appeared absolutely no chance
'me' to get even a glance.

As age and fatigue took a toll
the emptiness of life as a whole
started developing guilt and fear
the darkness started whispering in the ear
thou have left 'me' somewhere.

Now when there seems no light anywhere
how can I chance upon 'me' out there
who will illuminate the secret eluding
'me' is inside that I am searching everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Good Bansi,

    You have penned down the feeling of all of us

    Sharad

    ReplyDelete